Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"She thought a long time and kept hitting her thighs with her fists. her face felt like it was scattered into pieces and she could not keep it straight. The feeling was a whole lot worse than being hungry for any dinner, yet it was like that. I want-I want-I want-was all that she could think about-but just what this real want was she did not know."

~The Heart is a Lonely Hunter



I often feel like this black hole. needing needing wanting, unable to be filled up or to hold onto anything. Other times everything is too much, it sucks me in and I can't breathe. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground.

2 comments:

  1. this is exactly where i am right now. all or nothing baby. Tia @ Dietcolagirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a hard place to be, either extreme never enough, good or bad.

    ReplyDelete